View Single Post
Old 25th November 2017, 03:09 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by profondo rosso View Post
Very much enjoying these images from Dr Who , every time I see another creature I want to go and watch that series. I was brought up on Pertwee and Baker and these two will always be my favourites with Baker just taking it due to his amazing voice. I am trying to like the modern Doctor Who, sometimes enjoy it and sometimes feel detached from it, I can't fathom out why? Nostalgia? I have not watched any on modern tv and would rather go out and buy the Blu releases, at the moment I am on Tennent season 2.....I know, light years behind, but with so many old series available now these have a stronger pull than modern ones.

I also pride myself on having a great childhood memory but most of the old Doctor Who episodes I watch I can not recall, yet for years never really missed any.

I am slowly building up my dvd collection which in itself is a science, standalones compared to ones in boxsets, dvd's with extras some without, trying to get them in order to watch so there is some semblance of overarching plot.

This was my last one watched.

Ambassadors of Death, quite freaky at times and enjoyed it.
Attachment 199294
Really pleased you enjoy the Pics of the Day, Prof.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and memories on Doctor Who.

If you are buying new stories fairly regularly try getting one per Doctor, that way they'll always be different when you come to watch them.