View Single Post
Old 20th December 2017, 07:45 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Cornwall. The land of Cornish pasties, pixes and Straw Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
No. I just think some of the reactions to last Jedi have been a little silly. From a technical standpoint there's no criticism of the film I wouldn't also direct at the original films or the prequels.

On online forums it's been a little bit of a circle jerk for people to shit on a film that's a continuation of a franchise that had run out of steam years ago.
The original trilogy and the prequels did exactly what Lucas wanted. The franchise certainly hadn't run out of steam at all.

The negative reactions to The Last Jedi have been very justifiable for a film that doesn't even deserve to be called a Star Wars film. One thing I can assure you Keirarts, once the dust has settled with The Last Jedi, you'll find even more people realising just how rubbish this film truly is. In some cases it might take some people years to come to the realisation than others. Certainly did for TFA's.

There's no merit in supporting a turkey of a film like this, no matter how much money The Last Jedi takes at the Box Office.