View Single Post
Old 1st February 2018, 10:57 AM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post

He says 'dogs'. Unless you can pull something up where the greasy opportunist backtracks or corrects himself its clearly dogs. Your literally the only person I've encountered who seems to think he says something else.
As I have said before if you and others believe that then fine,All I am saying I do not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
And for the documentaries. Well volume 1 is definitive in regards to the 39 nasties where someone could get jail time for distributing.

The second one covers section 3 which was a lesser charge which meant the offending material would get seized and destroyed.
When the first documentary came out they shot so much footage for it they cut it to a reasonable lengh for it and the unused footage was used for Vol 2 plus some new material dealing with section 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
because he clearly agrees with the farce that went on back then, which makes me wonder what the Hell he’s doing on a forum like this where I’m almost 100% certain every member despises censorship and thinks the whole Video Nasties uproar was ****ing ridiculous!
This is a forum about films and opinions and a whole lot more besides not a anti censorship forum correct?