View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2018, 10:49 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Just finished reading Dan Brown’s latest Robert Langdon novel: Origin.
This time round, Robert and a new female sidekick are rushing to find the password to unlock a presentation by one of his former students that is said to shake the foundations of religions as we know them and answer the questions “Where do we come from?” “Where are we going?”.
Much like the previous 4 novels in the series it’s a gripping story full of symbolism, art and architecture, this time set in Spain and like a good series on Netflix where you say “One more episode before bed...”, it had me saying “One more chapter...” which is why I read it in only two days.
Yes, it is very similar to his earlier books, The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons etc, but that’s not a bad thing, James Bond films are basically one story told numerous times in different settings, the same here

FYI, the hardback edition is currently £5.99 in Sainsbury’s and if you’re a fan of the series, I’d highly recommend it
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!