View Single Post
Old 11th February 2018, 07:51 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Florida project .

I'd not heard of it so googled it on IMDb and got 7. Point something and good reviews so thought I watch it .

It based about a women who lives in a motel holiday resort and her kids ,and the manager .
The story mainly resort around them two and her kids annoying people , eg spitting on cars , turning of power etc , and the things the manager has to deal with to run the motel.
At first I thought it seemed OK but got half way mark and felt the film wasn't up to much and no real storyline and as if the film was going nowhere .
So decided to turn it of.

Nerve I also went intot this blind but had seen pictures of the posters etc
Sometimes I like to go into films I've never heard of or don't know much about that way you can't be disappointed because you got no expectation of the film so then you're either pleasantly surprised or not really and just turn the film of .
This I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed , I be buying this if find somewhere reasonable cheap.
About a game online where you enter as a player or watcher , if a player you get given dares and each one more daring than the last for money, but if you fail or lose then you lose all your money and its to the last two who got the most viewers or lasted longest then have to face each other to the end .
I enjoyed it well paced , and some bits your like talking to yourself and saying dont be stupid don't do it I wouldn't, a hell of a lot better than 99% of the films today and also something different for a change as well. Closest to this is 13 game of death ,

Last edited by gag; 11th February 2018 at 08:12 AM.