View Single Post
Old 11th February 2018, 09:06 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
It would be much better if tickets were around the £30 mark (or less), making them affordable for people who do not need to get into debt or save up for months in the hope there will be a concert they wish to attend.
I agree , but sadly you don't get much for £30 these days at concerts etc , I don't mind paying upto £50 to see someone (depending who they are ) going over £50 I think is a bit of a pisstake and greed. Amount of money they can make in one night from ticket sale merchandise etc should be enough for anyone, let alone the millions they Will make from a tour but sadly we live in a world full of greed where enough money is not enough, eventually some people will price themselves out that their real and genuine fans will miss out because they don't want to pay stupid money , shame really
Because let's be honest the ticket price doesn't stop there , the cost of going, food and drink while there, travel and some cases overnight stay, buying of merchandise so in end can amount to £150 plus