View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2018, 06:47 PM
Active Cultist

Well Rawhead Rex is certainly for me. I'm very glad for this, over the last 12 months almost all collector's releases I want have been release by either kino lorber or Shout Factory and I just can't justify the import costs for these movies at the moment (stupid brexit), so I'm glad at least some of these films are getting released over here.

If Dark Blue came with some new features I would get it but I just don't think it's worth the cost to upgrade from dvd just for the movie.

As a side note, when the film came out, I remember a print interview with Kurt where the interviewer asked him where he stood on the 2nd amendment. He said he supported it and the interviewer started questioning on why. Kurt actually gave intelligent explanations why he felt this while the interviewer clearly got angry at him and agressive plus all he brought to the conversation was "what about what Michael Moore said".
Please don't get me wrong, being uk I am anti gun but at least Kurt was being civilized and willing to discuss it and listen to what the other person says.
Just goes to show that sometimes the person u disagree with can sometimes not be the asshole and the smart one (even if he's wrong).