View Single Post
Old 15th March 2018, 09:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Blade View Post
I think Amazonia is their latest release. But they do seem a bit quiet with their releases lately. I was hoping for another giallo or two.
From talking to the boys the problem with the Italian titles is rights , money and available materials. A fair few Italian titles are in rights hell, the exchange rates don't help and the contract negotiations can be long winded. After Amazonia they should have that erotic title they mooted last year and Callum has confirmed they signed on the dotted line for four other titles. Reading between the lines from the podcast last year we may be getting some Lenzi. I love the Italian line and they've put out some real gems.

Slasher Classics I still actively buy and it's a line I fully support, it isn't going anywhere soon. They were thinking of dropping the moniker as a slew of titles weren't big sellers like Luther the Geek. Since they mooted the idea of dropping Slasher Classics they've had a resurgence in popularity. Sweet Sixteen has been a surprise seller. Callum mentioned the other week they picked up four more titles for the range and one of them is a "studio" title so start your guessing!

The Asian titles I'm not interested in it's just not my thing but they sell well which helps with financing other titles and transfers.