View Single Post
Old 19th March 2018, 08:26 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
It tickles me how people on internet jump in and make comments to make you look small without putting their brain in gear first , and only end up making themselves look stupid (numpty keyboard warriors without a clue )
There was a article other day about Tomb raider and people complaining about her boobs looking small ,
https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2018/03/15...-small-idiots/
So I made a comment who cares I be more interested if the film was any good , so someone asked if I seen it I replied not yet , then went on a rant and called me a idiot and complained I can't make statements like that if I haven't seen the film so shut up, clearly they haven't got a clue to what my statement meant , and no point did I say I had seen the film or say if it was good or not I said I be more interested if the film was any good or not, clearly some people miss the point of people statements and clearly need to give their heads a shake and engage their brain first before saying anything
just sounds like your typical internet virgin/troll who wouldn't know what a pair of breasts looked like if they hit him in the face.

Last edited by trebor8273; 19th March 2018 at 08:43 AM.