View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2018, 01:08 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Season 12 of trailer park boys all 10 episodes in one sitting thanks to Netflix . TPB is always changing and trying to keep things fresh sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work but I'm a life long fan of the boys and I will always be along for the journey no matter where they go. I have said it before when I had my tribute to the passing of John Dunsworth aka Officer and trailer park supervisor Mr Jim Lahey aka the liquor but I have an emotional connection to these characters and the show itself.

Season 12 has some great moments and some really overly long scenes that just drag with some weak dialogue that could of been a lot shorter and snappy to make it work better but the high points got me through those weaker moment. Season 1- 6 are complete comedy gold after that its been up and down but I try not to live in a past and go with the flow and understand that this has been going for 20 years and it still gets a laugh from me so it is doing exactly what it sets out to do.

The final scene almost brought me to tears but I had to maintain my manly image in from of my girlfriend

Long Live the Boys and Long Live The Liqour.