View Single Post
Old 6th April 2018, 06:36 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleakshaun View Post
On Season 2 of Buffy, I'm curious if any of the bands that have appeared in the Bronze have actually made it big?
Right, in the second series, the bands that either played or were heard at The Bronze are:

When She Was Bad — Cibo Matto plays “Spoon” from “Super Relax” (at the beginning of the scene in the Bronze) and then “Sugar Water” from “Viva! La Woman” (when Buffy dances with Xander).

School Hard — Nickel plays “1,000 Nights” while Buffy is studying French and then “Stupid Thing” as Xander invites them to dance and Spike enters the Bronze for the first time. Both songs are from “Stupid Thing”

Inca Mummy Girl — Four Star Mary plays the songs of Oz’s fictional band Dingoes Ate My Baby. The bad plays first “Shadows” and then “Fate” (when Xander asks Ampata to dance) from the album “Four Star Mary.”

Halloween — Epperley’s “Shy” from “Epperley” is playing in the Bronze at the start of the episode.

Lie to Me — Willoughby plays “Lois, on the Brink” from “Be Better Soon” as the gang plays pool with Ford.

Phases — Lotion is playing “Blind for Now” from “Nobody’s Cool” when Oz, as a werewolf, makes a surprise appearance at the club.

Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered — Four Star Mary plays the songs of Oz’s fictional band Dingoes Ate My Baby. The bad plays first “Pain” from the “Buffy” soundtrack at the Valentine’s Day dance. Naked’s “Drift Away” from “Naked” plays in the background when Cordelia dumps Xander.

Passion — Morcheeba’s “Never an Easy Way” from “Who Can You Trust?” plays in the background of the Bronze at the beginning.

I Only Have Eyes for You — Splendid plays “Charge” from the “Buffy” soundtrack on stage at the beginning of the episode.

Go Fish — “If You’d Listen” from “Togetherly” by Nero’s Rome is playing at the Bronze as Buffy sees Gage playing pool in the club.

There is also the 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer soundtrack album which features music from series 1 - 4:

1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer Theme - Nerf Herder
2. Teenage FBI - Guided By Voices
3. Temptation Waits - Garbage
4. Strong - Velvet Chain
5. I Quit - Hepburn
6. Over My Head - Furslide
7. Lucky - Bif Naked
8. Keep Myself Awake - Black Lab
9. Virgin State Of Mind - K's Choice
10. Already Met You - Superfine
11. The Devil You Know (God Is A Man) - Face To Face
12. Nothing But You - Kim Ferron