View Single Post
Old 11th April 2018, 02:23 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Cornwall. The land of Cornish pasties, pixes and Straw Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction View Post
I ended up watching Caravan of Courage instead. These newfangled Star Wars films can't hold a candle to the classic material of old.
I've never minded The Ewoks Battle for Endor. Siân Phillips plays the villian rather well. No pantomime antics. I've always had a soft spot for those fur balls from Endor. Well it's good to see you've come to your senses Symbiotic. Overtime we'll see these Disney films for what they REALLY are, just piles of steaming crap. If you truly love Star Wars, then Lucas's vision and films remain the true essence of what Star Wars is all about. Who will remember these new Disney films in 30 yrs time? Star Wars, Empire, Return and, yes, hate them all you want, the prequels will be more fondly remembered than Disney's horrendous attempts at creating a Star Wars universe. The creator should've been involved in Star Wars from day one with Disney, even though Disney turned their backs on Lucas. Star Wars without the man who created Star Wars is an empty void, and a cesspit of stinking Wookie poo. Give me the originals and the prequels any day.