View Single Post
Old 21st April 2018, 12:50 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
My 'clients' have recorded this Legion as a recommendation ... anyone seen it? Yes, not the Bettany film
I watched the first season and really liked it. It took me a while to get used to the relatively slow pacing, but I was hooked by the end and plan to rewatch it before checking out the second season.

I have recently been watching a lot of Columbo and now have six episodes left from the entire series! Oddly, these are listed under 'Specials' on Trakt and different databases have some of the last ones in different orders, and these differ from the order on the DVDs themselves. For instance, one with Rip Torn playing a man who murders his nephew for a winning lottery ticket is listed as the first 'Special' on Trakt, but is the fourth episode of season turned on the DVD box set and on one of the online databases. Because another has it as a special, the main photo is used for a completely different episode on Trakt and, to do it in the order on Trakt will mean switching around from about three different discs. It's all very strange.

I have really been enjoying them and they are a good way to wind down at the end of the day. The last one I watched saw Faye Dunaway trying to seduce the rump old detective (and seemingly succeeding) to distract him from her possible involvement in a murder.