View Single Post
Old 4th May 2018, 03:55 PM
Cult Master

New rumour regarding The Hollywood Vampires upcoming album

Alice Cooper’s Upcoming Album to Feature Axl Rose, Slash, and Izzy Stradlin | GNR Central

"A tweet from Zachary Nevel mentions that Alice Cooper’s new album features appearances by Guns N’ Roses members (current and old) Axl Rose, Slash and Izzy Stradlin! Whether it’s old material or new material remains to be seen. Slash did recently post a photo of Alice Cooper on Instagram. Maybe it’s a clue of his upcoming collaboration. Slash played and appeared in the video for Cooper’s 2008 song ‘Vengeance is Mine’, that also appeared in the hit video game Rock Band as downloadable content. Axl Rose appeared on the re-recording of the song ‘Under My Wheels’ in 1988.

Alice Cooper was on the same bill as Guns N’ Roses at Rock in Rio this past year. Perhaps they had some discussions about collaborating together."

The album, which is still untitled and has no release date, is also supposed to feature Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck

The band are due to start their world your in a couple of weeks - May 17th in New York - but I have no idea what musicians are going to be on stage with Alice, Perry and Depp, nor whether the show will contain mainly new material or whether it'll be covers heavy!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty