View Single Post
Old 5th May 2018, 12:10 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Atlantis interceptors as the title I remember it as aka raiders of Atlantis the title it has now .

Was browsing through my firestick for a change and I just happen to stumble across this,
My face lit up with a Huge smile It brought back memories i haven't seen this for years
1984 to be exact when me and my friend rented this just after we left school for good, we enjoyed it so much we watched it 4 maybe 5 times in two days before taking it back.
I watched it tonight and it didn't dissapoint it was equally as good from what I remembered then, the plot is about two blokes going into hiding after kidnapping a body travelling the sea when suddenly a dome arises from the sea, a lost city of some sort the films plays out along lines of Bronx warriors style, I like the soundtrack as well plays out really well and fitting for the film, a must watch for any fan of this type of thing or if you like youre films 80s action style, it won't disappoint and even after all these years it certainly didn't .
Shame it rare to get hold of and from what I gather ( might be wrong) its not available in English or subtitled form on DVD (maybe someone might correct me ) either way its rare to find and a under rated gem of a film.
If i owned a DVD company I be releasing stuff like this, films that need transfered from vhs to DVD or hard to get hold of stuff instead of releasing the same old same old most companies seem to do these days