View Single Post
Old 5th May 2018, 08:23 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Dangerous men.

Picked up the Alamo Drafthouse blu-ray of this out of pure curiosity. Sort of glad I did.
The film is something of a mess. It's plot structure is non existent and it meanders through scenes in a way that makes it easy to get lost. It begins with a woman whose Lover is stabbed to death after strangling a biker to death on the beach. She hooks up with the killer and dispatches him brutally in a motel room. After that various guys try to rape her and she ends up becoming a female serial killer. Just when you think you have a handle on things it all takes a left turn and becomes a cop thriller where a tough guy cop aims to take down the biker gang.
At least I think that's what happens. It's a film that made me feel like I'd been watching it in a marijuana haze. It's badly edited,Acted tten and shot at a level where it became hypnotic. So bad it's good is probably the cliche I'd use. The whole film is a glorious mess at a shark exorcist level where I couldn't turn it off, even when I felt I should.
If you enjoy awful movies this ones a blast.
Is the blu region free or locked. It's one I've been meaning to check out.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk