View Single Post
Old 4th June 2018, 05:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**
More Leatherface is never a bad thing right?? We’re excited to reveal today that 1994’s TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE NEXT GENERATION (the 4th TCM installment starring Renee Zellweger and Matthew McConaughey) is coming to Blu-ray from us this Fall! Here are the early details we have at present time:
• This will be branded as a “Collector’s Edition” that will come with a slipcover (guaranteed for three months after its original release date). U.S. and Canada territories (Region A).
• Extras and specs are still in progress and will be announced later in August. What we can confirm today is that we will have a high-definition transfer of the theatrical cut. We are working on obtaining the extended version and will update you on the progress in the future.
• The newly-commissioned artwork pictured comes to us from Joel Robinson (Silent Night Deadly Night, The Serpent and the Rainbow, Ninja III, etc). This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will the original theatrical poster design.
• National street date is planned for September 25th. However, if you pre-order now for early shipping directly from us @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/tex...ssacre-the-… you will also receive an 18' x 24" rolled poster of the newly-commissioned art.

1B805D15-AF40-425D-9A62-668B869DA21E.jpg
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!