View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2018, 10:06 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I've just ordered all of the titles available to preorder. It's good to see Hansel & Gretel has different extra features to The DVD I have, Bad Dreams has a commentary and several interviews, Amazonia: The Catherine Miles Story comes with a 50 minute documentary, interview and selection of different artwork. It's disappointing that The Human Goddess doesn't have a commentary because I've enjoyed the ones on their last two Asia Collection releases, but I bought it anyway!

I think it's great that a British label is releasing such a broad range of films and making films from different eras and different localities available.
Well said!
I'm a broken record here, but I remember nth generation bootlegs, havings films only copied off an italian vhs with no subs & the possibility of fines/jail for sneaking these things through customs, so I'm grateful for labels like 88 putting out all these great titles, and things like colour correction, compression, lossless audio etc don't bother me.
I prefer to enjoy the movies themselves, and not review the technical aspects of their reproduction. Probably because I don't have a fancy home cinema setup, just a basic tv & blu ray player. More love for the cult labels, less competition would be nice!