View Single Post
Old 24th June 2018, 10:15 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Prompted by Inspector Abberline mentioning the audiobook, I watched all 26 episodes of Willo the Wisp on YouTube yesterday. The narration and the voices by Kenneth Williams are sublime and there are things I remember from listening to the vinyl I listened to when I was younger, from the character names (Evil Edna, Mavis Cruet, Arthur, Carwash, the Moog, Twit etc.) to short lines like "Miss Murky Duck Pond!".

I've also finished watching the Marvel show Legion, something which is occasionally as inaccessible as some episodes in the last season of Twin Peaks, and sometimes fascinating. It's always interesting and I would like to take a week later in the year to watch both seasons in a short space of time.

I completely misjudged Westworld and watched it too quickly, finishing the ninth episode on Thursday when the tenth isn't airing until tomorrow! I'll probably rewatch the ninth and watch the last two back-to-back. The second season hasn't disappointed me in the slightest and I found it to be just as good as the first.

Looking for something a bit different and a one which I bought a long time ago and haven't watched, I started the 18th season of South Park last night, something I haven't seen since it first aired and it's amazing to look back at the events they parodied, particularly the (seemingly ridiculous and far-fetched) political ambitions of a certain New York businessman and how it is so different to watch it at the time compared to several years later.