View Single Post
Old 30th June 2018, 08:07 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
I've not been on here for a while, that's because I was busy playing and completing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the first time.

I'm a huge fan of action/adventure games and this game was nearly perfect to me.

Nathan Drake is a treasure hunter and belives himself to e an ancestor of the famous explorer, Sir Francis Drake. A While out finding riches, he comes across one of Sir Francis's maps... a map to the legendary land of gold, El Dorado, so with the help of a fellow hunter and an ambitious news reporter, set about trying to find the mythical city.

I just finished it yesterday and immediaty went out and about the next two sequels. A lot of fun, a great sense of humour and it looks incredible. I have no idea why it has taken me so long to play these games?!
The sequels are so much better, enjoy.
Been playing darkest dungeon, seeing as I have a shitload of dlc and stuff to install for FFXV.
It is such a grueling dungeon crawler, and even on easy difficulty, you have so much to consider. Items to take, selection of characters ensuring that you have enough torches to keep it light, reducing stress levels etc. Nonetheless it is a fabulous game and another worth checking out.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk