View Single Post
Old 1st July 2018, 08:31 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default farcry 5.

At the moment i am balls deep into Far Cry 5,for me at least this is the best one so far. in the series...( the others are still good of course)...The landscape and scenery are at times jaw droppingly amazing,so realistic and natural you can almost smell the bear shit...They have created a world where one minute you can be falling over a waterfall,which I did which took me by total surprise to flying a helicopter across the mountains top ranges...Like a lot of these games the enemy AI can be a bit of a mix bag ranging from the good to the plain idiotic...There are a few pop up issues with the landscape coming over the horizon,but you have to say the good out weigh the bad.I had read some reiews complaining about the story arc,but I did'nt particulary find it bad,abit cliche at times but its a game not Leo Tolstoy book...Anyone who enjoyed the last Ghost Recon game with its open world scenario ,will definately enjoy this..If your holding back till the price drops then you will get a bargain...The only thing which will beat this is gonna be Red Dead redemption 2 in October...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Far_Cry_5_Key_Art_Wid.jpg (102.3 KB, 6 views)