View Single Post
Old 20th July 2018, 10:14 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default purchases

a few second hand dvds; tales that witness madness; big fan of British horror anthology films and had never seen this, only weak link was the human sacrifice tale. Wonder if the film was an influence on evil dead and Calvin and Hobbes ?
a korean dvd of Boxing Helena, been wanting to see this for years, knew about misleading cover and title, makes it look like something akin to the human centipede but is in fact like one of those Shannon Tweed films Channel 5 used to show gone badly wrong. Hilarious
Massacre at central high from 23rd century films , had this already but mislaid it, pretty good film sadly cut by 3 mins, deserving of a re-release, better than some of the crap that gets re-released.
Another 23rd century bootleg, night angels aka dead flowers which looks like some grim vietam vets gone mad film.
A ticket for John Carpenter at Newcastle , did the meet and greet on his last tour bit still disapointed I missed out on it this time as I have a really nice dark star big box ex-rental I wanted signed