View Single Post
Old 1st September 2018, 04:03 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYTDReviews View Post
Most recently I had a parcel turn up at my house that I had no idea about. I opened it to find VHS copies of "Bill and Teds Bogus Journey" and "Revenge of the Mysterons from mars" inside it...it appears that I'd gotten rather squiffy a week or so previously and I had just recieved a gift from drunk me...he spotted a couple of bargains that night let me tell you!
Hey - we've all done it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
Picked up
Last Cannibal World (on the Hard Gore lable, fully expecting the print to be dodgey but does anybody know about cuts to this one? Is this the same as Jungle Holocaust? Had the r1 dvd years ago but got rid! Should have kept it!)
Apparently, when it was submitted to the BBFC for classification in July 2003, 2 minutes 46 seconds of cuts were requested. In addition to these, HardGore chose to make an additional 1 minute and 47 seconds. The current version, however, reinstates this voluntarily cut 107 seconds. Therefore, the version that you presumably have is 'only' cut by the original by 2 minutes 46 seconds, instead of the 4 minutes 37 seconds".

The BBFC site staes:

"Two compulsory cuts required for 18, one to remove scenes of animal cruelty organised or directed for the purposes of filmmaking and one to remove a scene of eroticised sexual violence in accordance with BBFC Policy, Guidelines and the Video Recordings Act 1984."

How this compares with region 1 'Jungle Holocaust', I don't know

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty