View Single Post
Old 9th September 2018, 11:32 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Eyeball.

A bunch of american tourists holidaying on a bus in Spain, including a chap having a affair with his secretery, a couple of lesbians, and a creepy priest, arent they always , are getting stalked and killed by a insane maniac who cuts out the victims eyes.

this is a fun giallo that i enjoyed very much. It's has nice sunny locations in Spain which director Umberto Lenzi makes the most of. and unlike most other typical giallos the killer is in red and wears matching red gloves compared to the normal black.
Not quite as gory as you would imagine given the subject matter but there are still a few decent kills and nudity throughout.

As usual the police are as useless as ever, as are most of the cast who continue on with their holiday without a care in the world despite all the murders going on.
One line in the film that made me laugh is when a doctor is doing an autopsy on one of the killer's victims and a police man says to him, do you think its the work of a sadist?

Yes, i recommend this entertaining and silly giallo and award 80.5 out of 100.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_lgacckNJ9Z1qzr8nao1_1280.jpg (13.6 KB, 5 views)