View Single Post
Old 14th September 2018, 10:11 AM
Cult Master

'Night Of The Living Dead: Resurrection' (2012) truly is a poor film! You don't need me to tell you the plot. Just look at the films title, and I'm sure you can work it out - "The dead rise with a hunger for living flesh, and cities are soon overrun. A family flees from the carnage and takes refuge in an isolated farmhouse"

There is some nice gore, (some) of the effects are passable, and there was a very unexpected plot twist about 20 minutes into the film which I admit caught me out and pulled the rug from under my feet, but other than that, there is very little to recommend in this film. The plot is hackneyed, direction is bad, editing is abysmal, sound is non-existent and the acting is woeful

To be honest, I stopped watching the film after about 40 minutes, and started to count the number of times daylight could be seen coming through the curtains during scenes set in the middle of the night

Acting awards go to the eyebrows of the guy on the left of the picture - they alone were able to distract me from everything else that was happening in the film!!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty