Old 2nd October 2018, 03:36 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel76 View Post
I just got this mail from Arrow.

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately payment details on some pre-orders for CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD LIMITED EDITION BLU-RAY and THE EARLY FILMS OF OLIVIER ASSAYAS BLU-RAY have failed including yours. Please log in to your account at https://arrowfilms.com/ and update the payment details on your order as soon as possible otherwise your order may time out and cancel. Thank you for your understanding and custom, once updated your order should be marked as either ‘Awaiting Release’ or ‘Awaiting Dispatch’. Apologies for the inconvenience and if you’ve already received an automatic email on this subject, we just wanted to 100% make sure that customers were notified to avoid missing out.

Kind regards,

Anthony Newcomb

Customer Service Supervisor

I can't find anywhere to update my payment info. And there's no info about my City of the Living Dead order in the order history. So I guess they ****ing ripped me off!!
That sounds like it could have been a phishing email. I hope you didn't click the link in the message and went to the Arrow site via other methods. You could have given your bank details or CC numbers to anyone.