View Single Post
Old 11th October 2018, 08:58 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Truth of the matter is, I was unable to watch it

Since we have moved from Nottingham to London, my 'father-in-law' has made it no secret that he doesn't want either Chloe or myself to be here. Therefore discretion being the better part of valour, I am keeping myself out of the way and either staying in the bedroom for hours on end, or going out and just wandering the streets

When it comes to television, the only things they seem to have on are soap operas and sport (football) programmes, so I don't have an Earthly of being permitted to watch 'Doctor Who'

I am resigned to the fact that I will have to wait 6 months or so, and then get the box set on DVD before I can watch one of the most important series in the shows history

To say I am disappointed and disillusioned (not only with the 'Doctor Who' situation, but also the way my life is going in general) is an understatement!!!
Oh dear not a very good position to be in, curious Q? since you can use the internet what ever device you're using phone \ tablet etc can you not download bbc iPlayer and watch it on that ? Or wait till he goes out or go to to bed , Hope you get yourself sorted soon and out of that awful situation you're in . if worse comes to worse you could kill him I'm pretty sure you've seen enough films documentaries that give you ideas of how to get away with murder , or some how keep feeding him loads of apple pips that slowly kills someone .
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318706.php

Last edited by gag; 11th October 2018 at 09:55 AM.