View Single Post
Old 5th November 2018, 09:53 AM
Cult Master

Details about episodes 7 and 8 have been revealed [and I'm a bit hesitant about episode 7, expecting a big backlash from forum members!]

Episode 7 is called 'Kerblam!', and here's the official synopsis:
"'Delivery for the Doctor!' A mysterious message arrives in a package addressed to the Doctor, leading her, Graham, Yaz and Ryan to investigate the warehouse moon orbiting Kandoka, and the home of the galaxy's largest retailer: Kerblam!"
Broadchurch actress Hesmondhalgh and Would I Lie to You? comedian Lee Mack guest star.

It's the first Doctor Who script written by Pete McTighe and is directed by Jennifer Perrott, who also oversaw this weekend's episode 'The Tsuranga Conundrum'.

Hopefully, more to people's tastes is Episode 8, which is called 'The Witchfinders' and sounds like this:
"The Doctor, Ryan, Graham and Yaz arrive in 17th century Lancashire and become embroiled in a witch trial, run by the local landowner. As fear stalks the land, the arrival of King James I only serves to intensify the witch hunt. But is there something even more dangerous at work? Can the Doctor and friends keep the people of Bilehurst Cragg safe from all the forces that are massing in the land?"
The Good Wife favourite Alan Cumming will play King James I in the episode, and Downton Abbey's Siobhan Finneran also guest stars.

Joy Wilkinson will make her Doctor Who writing debut on the instalment, while 'Arachnids in the UK' director Sallie Aprahamian is behind the camera

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty