View Single Post
Old 5th November 2018, 08:20 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

"THE TOYS, THE TOYS ARE ALIVE!"
  1. Toy Story 2 – a rare example of a superior sequel and my favourite Pixar film.
  2. Pinocchio – my favourite of the original Disney films. It's a timeless story, the songs are brilliantly catchy and it almost always makes me cry!
  3. Toy Story – a landmark in animation and a film packed full of humour, pathos, and great songs.
  4. Toy Story 3 – a heartbreaking conclusion (at the time, anyway) to the great trilogy. I hope the fourth instalment is as good as the previous three.
  5. The Lego Movie – I saw the trailer and thought this would be rubbish but I'm so pleased I watched it anyway as it, and The Lego Batman Movie, has grown in my estimations with every viewing. It's superbly animated, smart, funny, has great voice acting and songs, and could probably be described as awesome!
  6. Child's Play – I watched this last Tuesday and it's a film which continues to impress with its story, the direction, and acting.
  7. Dolls – all the toys are wonderfully crafted in this and the story is both engaging and creepy.
  8. Bride of Chucky – probably my favourite of the Child's Play sequels (I haven't seen Cult of Chucky yet) and a film which just edges out Seed of Chucky.
  9. Coraline – a doll lures Coraline to the door which takes her to the Other World in this wonderfully affecting, engaging, and beautifully animated film.
  10. Dollman vs. Demonic Toys – of all the films in the series, I like this crossover because it is so cleverly worked and all the elements which make Dollman, Demonic Toys, and Bad Channels so much fun individually.