Thread: Code Red
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2019, 11:30 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Won't SOAWN make it over to Diabolik?

I think all exclusives have hit either Diabolik or Screen Archives at one time or another.

Sorry, but I can't help you on Dark Forces. I know the rep posts on Blu-rage so you may get an answer if you PM him.
Seemingly not judging from the 'exclusivity' in the announcement blurb. Incredibly annoying, and a pretty shitty thing to do to Diabolik, who have been the most reliable Code Red seller, in my experience.

Quote:
The sizzling hot new release from Code Red #177 of SCREAMS OF THE WINTER NIGHT on HD blu-ray contains 2 versions of the movie! The original 85 minute THEATRICAL CUT plus HUGE SPECIAL BONUS the NEVER SEEN BEFORE uncut 124 minute Director's Edition wThe sizzling hot new release from Code Red #177 of SCREAMS OF THE WINTER NIGHT on HD blu-ray contains 2 versions of the movie! The original 85 minute THEATRICAL CUT plus HUGE SPECIAL BONUS the NEVER SEEN BEFORE uncut 124 minute Director's Edition with the long lost 4th story included!!
Prepare yourself for the BIGGEST Code Red release EVER and it will be exclusively available at the Dark Force Superstore:
darkforcesuperstore.com