View Single Post
Old 29th January 2019, 11:04 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
But why Fendahl? Out of all the stories from 63-89? That's what i was getting at.

By the way, you are so wrong about Image of the Fendahl. It's an absolute classic.

Despite The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos being seen so recently, i can barely remember a thing about it. Can't see me ever watching series 11 ever again either.
Ah ok. The funny thing is, some of the replies asked the same question "There is usually some link between the stories. “The Robots of Death or The Unicorn and the Wasp” (Agatha Christie homages) or “Enlightenment or Voyage of the Damned” (Nautical ships…in space!), for example. This thread, however, is totally random…"

Maybe I should give it another re-watch. Although as I haven't watched anything out of order since November 2017, there are a lot of others I want to re-visit first (Marco Polo, Reign of Terror, The Caves of Androzani etc) when I finish the classic series either late this week or early next week.

I will only re-watch Series 11 as part of my inevitable new Who marathon. But I would do it with great reluctance.