View Single Post
Old 5th March 2019, 12:28 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypedro View Post
Bit of a heavy week as was in Glasgow for the week and picked up a few bits from the local charity shops as pictured in the last photo and Cex as have loads of credit to spend and bought Midnight Cowboy, Thelma and Louise, Isle of Dogs, Breatless and the blurays and dvd's in the second and third to last photos. I took my annual visit to the shop 'Missing' where i picked up some classic Osamu Tezuka anime including both Unico movies. I also managed to get a few freebies from Frightfest including their new release Boar, He's Out There, Jackals, We Still Kill the Old Way and Black Butterfly.

On returning last night i had a weeks supply of packages mostly from Music Magpie including the Woody Allen Box set, Spiral, Laurel and Hardy, The Assassin, The Bfi titles and anime.
From the Facebook groups i bought Night of the Sharks, Zombie and Angel Town. Mausoleum and Meatball Machine were from Wowhd. The Sister Streetfighter collection arrived early from a Zavvi preorder. I bought the Australian comedies Backyard Ashes and The Merger from Amazon.
Glad to see i'm not the only one buying loads at a time, currently have about 9 things due in the post (some box sets) and planning to get a few more in hmv next monday!

The problem is that stuff disappears or rockets in price, so when you see it, just get it. Your "to watch" pile might be bigger than mine though, sometimes i manage half a film a night lol!

What have I bought recently?
The Gate 2 (from spain)
Night School (again, Spain import)
Terror Vision (Spain again....)
And.....La Casa 3 (aka Ghost House)...

Basically if you like 80's horror, move to spain or import a shedload of dvds!