View Single Post
Old 7th March 2019, 07:17 PM
Cult Acolyte

ARROW S7 EP 14 'Brothers And Sisters'

I have been having a hard time watching this show recently. It is a shadow of it's former self and it's just boring. It's not a superhero show really any more and the new 'flash forward' scenes just interrupt everything and I am really not interested anymore.
Now I find out that ARROW will be ending next season 8 in a short episode series. I was going to stop watching the show but now may try to stick it out to the series end as I have come so far with it.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW is just pure garbage now and I wont be watching that new season.

SUPERGIRL is hanging on in there but viewing figures are dropping. I think this show could be cancelled if viewing figures continue to drop. I am only really watching now because Melissa Benoist looks good as Supergirl but getting a bit fed up with it now with it's preaching and identity politics.

THE FLASH is suffering as well. In he last few episodes The Flash seems to be a guest in his own show. Getting bored. May stop watching.

The best of the CW shows at the moment is BLACK LIGHTNING, the only CW show I look forward to now.