View Single Post
Old 10th March 2019, 05:43 AM
Cult Master

Doctor Who over the years: Episode quotes
The Sensorites – Episode 1 – Strangers In Space
The Doctor: I learned not to meddle in other people's affairs years ago. [Ian laughs] Now, now, now, don't be absurd. There's not an ounce of curiosity in me, my dear boy. [turns to Maitland] Now tell me, why are you in danger?
The Sensorites – Episode 4 – A Race Against Death
Administrator: These are absurd names they all have. None of them wear any signs of authority or badges of position. How are we to distinguish them? What is wrong with the other one?
2nd Elder: He has caught the disease. Their commander, the Doctor, believes our water supply is to blame.
Administrator: What a brilliant scheme. Evil, but undoubtedly brilliant.
2nd Elder: Explain.
Administrator: To attack our confidence in one of the necessities. There is nothing wrong with our water supply. Nothing at all. This is a trick to get us at their mercy.
John: Evil. Evil.
Administrator: Do you see? Even this half-broken creature here admits the truth.
2nd Elder: I must warn the First Elder. (He leaves)
John: No, no. Evil is here.
Administrator: He cannot hear you. Your mind is closed by the machine. Your voice is not believed.
John: You are my enemy.
Administrator: I am the enemy of all Earth creatures, and any Sensorite who defends them shall be swept away.
John: I must warn them of your evil. I must. I must! (He passes out)
Administrator: Your brain is too weak to harm me.
Carol: How's John? Oh, I am sorry. I thought you were one of the scientists.
Administrator: You can see my collar of office. I am the city Administrator.
Carol: Yes, I'm sorry, but when your backs are turned, it's very difficult to see. I don't know what we'd all do if you changed your badges and sashes. We wouldn't be able to tell you apart.
Administrator: I have never thought of that.
The Sensorites – Episode 6 – A Desperate Venture
Susan Foreman: Grandfather and I don't come from Earth. Oh, it's ages since we've seen our planet. It's quite like Earth, but at night the sky is a burned orange, and the leaves on the trees are bright silver.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty