View Single Post
Old 9th April 2019, 02:43 PM
Active Cultist

Karate Warrior

Quote:
Anthony is in the Phillipines visiting his father. He inadvertently interferes with the affairs of local gangster Quino, who also happens to be a champion Karate fighter. After embarrassing Quino near a local tournament, Anthony is beaten up and left for dead. An old monk nurses Anthony back to health and teaches him the ways of martial arts so he may go back and fight Quino again
While I wait for Cobra Kai season 2 - I watched this rip-off from Karate Kid, you can't take this movies serious because they are not there to win a oscar, they are funny in some ways - the dialogues are atrocious, the actors.. or shall I say the people reading the script are hilarious, the fight scenes are worst than expected, and the extras you can see them looking straight to the camera, but all this together give the movie some "je ne sais quoi " - the best part of all? It's 6 movies - so a lot to explore. Do I recommend this movie to anyone? Only if you like Z-grade movies and have nothing better to do with your time.