View Single Post
Old 16th April 2019, 04:31 AM
Cult Master

Doctor Who over the years: Episode quotes
The Curse Of Peladon – Episode 1
Jo: Where are we?
The Doctor: Somewhere inside the castle, I should think. Let's take a look around.
(There are footsteps so they duck back behind the tapestry as a familiar scaly-armoured green figure hisses its way past. They follow it to a corner.)
Jo: What was that?
The Doctor: That, Jo, was an Ice Warrior. A native of the planet Mars.
Jo: You've seen them before?
The Doctor: Yes, indeed I have, and believe me, they're not very pleasant company.
Jo: Oh, come on, let's get back to the tunnel quickly.
The Curse Of Peladon – Episode 2
Hepesh: Your Majesty, the charge against the chairman delegate from Earth is one of extreme sacrilege. I, Hepesh, High Priest of Peladon, and Grun, the King's champion, accuse you, an alien intruder, of desecrating the holy of holies, the inner sanctum of the temple of Aggedor. Your Majesty.
Peladon: I have no alternative, Doctor. To this charge, the laws of Peladon allow of no defence and only one punishment. Death.
The Curse Of Peladon – Episode 3
The Doctor: Klokleda partha mennin kletch. Haroon, haroon, haroon. Klokleda sheena tirra nach. Haroon, haroon, haroon.
(The creature goes quiet.) Haroon, haroon, haroon. Haroon, haroon, haroon. Haroon, haroon, haroon. Haroon, haroon, haroon. Well, I must say, you seem quite partial to old Venusian lullabies, don't you, Aggedor, old chap, hmm? Right, let's see how friendly you really are. All right, take it easy.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty