View Single Post
Old 27th April 2019, 09:14 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Region 'A' Blu-Ray, released on June 11th - 'Ghostbusters' / 'Ghostbusters II' 35th Anniversary Steelbook

Limited Edition, 5 disc set - 4K + Blu-ray + Digital

Pre-order available from Amazon US - $56.42

"The classic supernatural comedies that defined a generation: Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2, together in this special collector's edition Blu-ray set. Celebrate 30 years of the Ghostbusters franchise with remastered high-def picture & sound for both movies, plus all-new and never-before-seen special features. Plus, explore the history of the films with this deluxe collector’s edition, loaded with production notes, character sketches, insider info and more. Bring home these spooktacularly successful films that captured the imagination of audiences around the world—and redefined the action-comedy genre in the process. Who you gonna call? UHD release: The classic supernatural comedies that defined a generation: GHOSTBUSTERS and GHOSTBUSTERS II, together in a limited edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook[emoji2400] with never-before-seen special features! In the original GHOSTBUSTERS, Peter Venkman (Bill Murray), Ray Stantz (Dan Aykroyd), Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis) and Winston Zeddemore (Ernie Hudson)"

I think the biggest draw for people with this, is that it’ll include the deleted “Fort Detmerring” scene (part of which was used in the montage with Ray and the ghost above his bed).