View Single Post
Old 29th May 2019, 05:02 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

IMG_0227.jpg

“Here’s our newly-created artwork from the great Graham Humphreys for our July 29th Amicus Limited Editions, Asylum and The House That Dripped Blood. Full details of contents and bonus features as follows;

ASYLUM

Limited Edition Contents
• Rigid Slipcase Featuring New Artwork by Graham Humphreys
• 40 page booklet with new essays by Allan Bryce, Jon Towlson and Kat Ellinger

Special Features
• Audio Commentary with Director Roy Ward Baker and Camera Operator Neil Binney
• ‘Two’s a Company’: 1972 On-set BBC report featuring interviews with Producer Milton Subotsky, Director Roy Ward Baker, Actors Charlotte Rampling, James Villiers, Megs Jenkins, Art Director Tony Curtis and Production Manager Teresa Bolland
• Screenwriter David J. Schow on Writer Robert Bloch
• Fiona Subotsky Remembers Milton Subotsky
• Inside The Fear Factory Featurette with Directors Roy Ward Baker, Freddie Francis and Producer Max J. Rosenberg
• Theatrical Trailer

THE HOUSE THAT DRIPPED BLOOD

Limited Edition Contents
• Rigid Slipcase Featuring New Artwork by Graham Humphreys
• 40 page soft cover book with new essays by Allan Bryce, Jon Towlson and Kat Ellinger

Special Features
• Audio Commentary with Director Peter Duffell and Author Jonathan Rigby
• Audio Commentary with Film Historian and Author Troy Howarth
• Interview with Second Assistant Director Mike Higgins
• A Rated Horror Film - Vintage featurette featuring interviews with Director Peter Duffell and Actors Geoffrey Bayldon, Ingrid Pitt and Chloe Franks
• Theatrical Trailers
• Amicus Radio Spots
• Stills Gallery”

Preorders go live on their new website this Saturday (1st June) http://www.secondsightfilms.co.uk/
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!