View Single Post
Old 1st July 2019, 03:26 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction View Post
I think it's much better. The old version was way too bright and this was corrected here. Also, fine detail is superior. My only complaint is that it uses a 1.0 mono track which just comes out of the centre speaker unless you change your amplifier settings. I personally prefer 2.0 mono tracks where it comes out of both front speakers. There's also quite an odd thing where a subtitle reading Cat O Nine Tails is on screen when the English 'Cat O Nine Tails' film title comes up during the credits (hope that makes sense). I avoid that by completely turning off the optional translation subtitles whilst film is playing - Italian text on things like drawers in the institute is fairly easy to understand, I personally don't need those subs and just find them quite a bit distracting. Hope that helps.
Bought said disc and you were right on all points you made although I'll keep the original arrow blu for the pretty pictures on the cover. I know it's been mentioned but when does the arrow sale end????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk