View Single Post
Old 31st January 2010, 05:02 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
This is true but the quality on the UK VIPCO disc is very poor and it is, of course, totally bare bones (much like the UK Zombie Flesh Eaters). I imagine the Beyond Terror one is much the same (they are just using the old VIPCO masters aren't they?)

It is nice that we are finally seeing Fulci being done "properly" in the UK and with a proper amount of love and care. City of the Living Dead is shaping up to be my fave release of 2010 (I admit I am biased but it's still Fulci on Blu Ray!)
I couldn't agree more Calum, I was'nt recommending the BT release .

As for VIPCO's version, I aint seen it since I bought it in 2000/2001 . I only bought it as I collect VIPCO , plus it was the only option for me at that time, and I always buy UK films to support the UK market., and still do to this day.

Admititly, COTLD is'nt my favourite Fulci, but i'll be picking it up come release to support companies who do go all out for us UK fans and hope it leads to more future proper releases of cult films here, that , and well its Fulci on BluRay, here in the UK, its a must buy.

Never thought i'd a seen the day. Fulci , Uncut & on BluRay,.... Kudous to ARROW.

Last edited by vipco; 31st January 2010 at 05:55 PM.