View Single Post
Old 14th July 2019, 02:03 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

The-Bloody-Judge-1970.jpg A.K.A The Bloody Judge

Lord George Jeffreys judge and Lord Chancellor hands down tough justice upon the rebels against the King of England but he mainly focuses his vengeance upon the beautiful woman across the lands accusing them of witchcraft and being in league with the SAAAAAATAN of course the devil will only allow the most beautiful wenches in his flock .

Christopher Lee is in top form in this role he looks like it is in his element enjoying every second he is on screen smugly ordering the torture and death of everyone who is brought in front of him. One problem for me was that he seemed to get off on the torture of the women but he never gets involved or even witnesses any of it maybe its just the idea and power of it that gives him the thrill or maybe i'm reading too much into it

The Bloody Judge moves along at a steady pace with many scenes of half naked woman put through varying different forms of brutal torture in between battle scenes and courtroom drama well i say drama but everyone who enters court is only going to leave guilty no matter the circumstances.

There is a sex scene with Christopher Lee and thankfully all we see is a hand and it was definitely not his hand there are just some actors you never want to see in any sort of sex scene and that includes even kissing a woman

If this film tells us anything its to not push woman too far cause when they get the upper hand your F###ed son

7/10