View Single Post
Old 8th August 2019, 07:05 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default 33 & 34: Fine Finny Fiends/Batman Makes the Scene

fine.jpg

2.jpg

Holy purple wombats, yes you heard right...The Penguin is trying to suffocate the dynamic duo in some sort of decompression chamber, called the Penguin BOX (what a big head)….And of course the Bats has a spare oxygen tank on his utility belt, strange I thought that bulge was his bat bazooka...any how the multi millionaires dinner party is still going ahead, or as I like to call it a Republican Party conference...Nothing says rich gits more than a woman jumping out of cake, and men throwing money at her, unluckily for these millionaires the Penguin is on the rob, and scarpers off with all the lovely loot...While everyone at the party was drugged, yes you guessed it Batman had anti gas pills...Mean while back at Wayne manor now the Penguin has been caught and beaten unconscious, the millionaires all stand around in dinner suits, while the women yet again are paraded around in swimwear...I noticed that the Penguin has a safe, I noticed it because its the size of a small car with the words safe written on it a foot high...Batman Makes The Scenes is a great ending to season one, but there is no big finale, just the end of another episode, but the start of a marvellous series and of course the film...