View Single Post
Old 21st August 2019, 10:14 AM
Cult Master

Don't say Ozzy's going to cancel his tour AGAIN!

Ozzy Osbourne fighting to be fit for UK & Ireland tour after year of 'absolute agony' | Planet Rock

"Ozzy Osbourne says he’s “really hoping” he’ll be fit for his rescheduled UK & Ireland No More Tours 2 dates in early 2020 following his year of “absolute agony.”

...“When they do surgery on your neck, they cut through all the nerves, and it f***ed everything up,” Ozzy said. “So I’m wobbling all over the place. And since they cut through the nerves, my right arm feels permanently cold."...

...“I’m taking physical and occupational therapy classes, but the progress is very slow. They say it’s going to take at least a year. I’m hoping that I’ll be OK and ready to go by January (when the UK tour kicks off). I’m really keeping my fingers crossed.”...

...“I’m used to getting up, getting on my elliptical and going for an hour or so and breaking a sweat. But I can’t do it. One day, I was doing an hour or two on the elliptical; now I can do just barely half an hour. I go out with a walking stick, and I walk up the road and I’m bushed.”..."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty