View Single Post
Old 25th August 2019, 05:36 AM
Cult Master

Doctor Who over the years: Episode quotes
Evolution Of The Daleks
The Doctor: Come on! Move, move, move, move, move! (The Doctor leads the group to where Tallulah is standing, lost.) And you, Tallulah! Run!
Tallulah: What's happened to Laszlo?
(Martha drags Tallulah along. Laszlo hangs back as the pigmen and Daleks search the sewers. The Doctor leads the group to the ladder.)
The Doctor: Come on! Everyone up! Come on!
(In the laboratory, Sec picks up the broken radio and strokes its Bakelite surface.)
Dalek Jast: They have ascended. Return to base. (The pigmen leave.) Request information. What is your opinion of Dalek Sec?
Dalek Caan: We were created to follow him.
Dalek Jast: But you have doubts.
(The Daleks check that they cannot be overheard.)
Dalek Caan: Affirmative.

Solomon: These Daleks, they sound like the stuff of nightmares. And they want to breed?
The Doctor: They're splicing themselves onto human bodies, and if I'm right, they've got a farm of breeding stock right here in Hooverville. You've got to get everyone out.
Solomon: Hooverville's the lowest place a man can fall. There's nowhere else to go.
The Doctor: I'm sorry, Solomon. You've got to scatter. Go anywhere. Down to the railroads, travel across state. Just get out of New York.
Solomon: There's got to be a way to reason with these things.
Martha: There's not a chance.
Frank: You ain't seen them, boss.
The Doctor: Daleks are bad enough at anytime, but right now they're vulnerable. That makes them more dangerous than ever.
(One of the lookouts hears a grunt. He uses a pair of binoculars and finally spots a pigman looks from behind a tree. He blows his whistle and runs as the pigmen break cover.)
Sentry: They're coming! They're coming!
Solomon: A sentry. He must have seen something.
Sentry: They're here! I've seen them! Monsters! They're monsters!

Dalek Sec: If you don't help me, nothing will change.
The Doctor: There's no room on Earth for another race of people.
Dalek Sec: You have your Tardis. Take us across the stars. Find us a new home and allow the new Daleks to start again.
The Doctor: When's that solar flare?
Dalek Sec: Eleven minutes.
The Doctor: Right then. Better get to work.

Dalek Thay: The Doctor will stand before the Daleks. (The Doctor walks forward over the top of the seats.) You will die, Doctor. It is the beginning of a new age.
Dalek Jast: Planet Earth will become New Skaro.
The Doctor: Oh, and what a world. With anything just the slightest bit different ground into the dirt. That's Dalek Sec. Don't you remember? The cleverest Dalek ever and look what you've done to him. Is that your new Empire, hmm? Is that the foundation for a whole new civilization?
Dalek Sec: My Daleks, just understand this. If you choose death and destruction, then death and destruction will choose you.
Dalek Thay: Incorrect. We will always survive.
Dalek Jast: Now we will destroy our greatest enemy, the Doctor.
Dalek Sec: But he can help you.
Dalek Thay: The Doctor must die.
Dalek Sec: No, I beg you, don't.
Dalek Thay: Exterminate!
(Sec stands in front of the Dalek just as it fires. Sec dies.)
The Doctor: Your own leader. The only creature who might have led you out of the darkness and you destroyed him. Do you see what they did? Huh? You see what a Dalek really is?

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty