View Single Post
Old 8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Two blind buys from the Zoom clearance sale: Unfriended and The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water. I've seen the first SpongeBob SquarePants film a few times and it is great fun; I hope the second one is as entertaining.

All I want from Unfriended is a horror film with rewatch value and which is more than cheap jump scares which I can watch in the buildup to Halloween.
Haven't seen 2nd spongebob, but there a 3rd one on the way.

The SpongeBob Movie: It's a Wonderful Sponge (2020)

The SpongeBob Movie: It's a Wonderful Sponge
A third film is scheduled for release on May 22, 2020.It was initially scheduled for release on February 9, 2019.The film will be directed by Tim Hill, who also wrote the film, along with Jonathan Aibel, Glenn Berger, and Michael Kvamme. The show's principal voice actors—Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass, Clancy Brown, Mr. Lawrence, Jill Talley, Carolyn Lawrence, Mary Jo Catlett and Lori Alan—are expected to reprise their roles. The film will depict how SpongeBob met his friends for the first time at a summer camp. The film will use full CGI animation provided by Mikros Image for underwater sequences. On January 22, 2019, it was confirmed that production on the film had officially begun.