View Single Post
Old 16th September 2019, 05:48 AM
Cult Master

Doctor Who over the years: Episode quotes
The Stolen Earth
(Bang! The Tardis shakes.)
Donna: What the hell was that?
The Doctor: Don't know. It came from outside.
(The Doctor opens the doors. There are just a few pieces of space rock floating nearby.)
Donna: But we're in space. How did that happen? What did you do?
(The Doctor checks the scanner readings.)
The Doctor: We haven't moved. We're fixed. It can't have. No. The Tardis is still in the same place, but the Earth has gone. The entire planet. It's gone.

Mr Smith: I'm receiving a communication from the earthbound ships. They have a message for the human race.
Sarah-Jane: Put it through, let's hear it.
Dalek [OC]: Exterminate. Exterminate. Exterminate.

Architect: Time Lords are the stuff of legend. They belong in the myths and whispers of the Higher Species. You cannot possibly exist.
The Doctor: Yeah. More to the point, I've got a missing planet.
Architect: Then you're not as wise as the stories would say. The picture is far bigger than you imagine. The whole universe is in outrage, Doctor. Twenty four worlds have been taken from the sky.
The Doctor: How many?. Which ones? Show me.
(He joins the woman at her computer screen.)
Architect: Locations range far and wide, but all disappeared at the exact same moment, leaving no trace.
The Doctor: Callufrax Minorr. Jahoo. Shallacatop. Woman Wept. Clom. Clom's gone? Who'd want Clom?
Architect: All different sizes. Some populated, some not. But all unconnected.
Donna: What about Pyrovillia?
Architect: Who is the female?
Donna: Donna. I'm a human being. Maybe not the stuff of legend but every bit as important as Time Lords, thank you. Way back, when we were in Pompeii, Lucius said Pyrovillia had gone missing.
Judoon: Pyrovillia is cold case. Not relevant.
Donna: How do you mean, cold case?
Architect: The planet Pyrovillia cannot be part of this. It disappeared over two thousand years ago.
Donna: Yes, yes, hang on. But there's the Adipose breeding planet, too. Miss Foster said that was lost, but that must've been a long time ago.
The Doctor: That's it! Donna, brilliant. Planets are being taken out of time as well as space. Let's put this into 3-D. (Holograms of the missing planets start to fill the room.) Now, if we add Pyrovillia and Adipose Three. Something missing. Where else, where else, where else? Where else lost, lost, lost, lost. Oh! The Lost Moon of Poosh.
(With the last sphere added, the representations suddenly reorganise themselves.)
Architect: What did you do?
The Doctor: Nothing. The planets rearranged themselves into the optimum pattern. Oh, look at that. Twenty seven planets in perfect balance. Come on, that is gorgeous.
Donna: Oi, don't get all spaceman. What does it mean?
The Doctor: All those worlds fit together like pieces of an engine. It's like a powerhouse. What for?
Architect: Who could design such a thing?
The Doctor: Someone tried to move the Earth once before. Long time ago. Can't be.

Red Dalek: Commence the landings. Bring the humans here. Prepare the Crucible.
Davros [OC]: Supreme Dalek, is there news?
Red Dalek: Earth has been subjugated.
Davros: I mean, is there news of him?
Red Dalek [on screen]: Negative. No reports of Time Lord. We are beyond the Doctor's reach.
Davros: Fascinating. If I had not elevated you beyond crude emotions, I could almost mistake that tone for one of victory. Beware your pride.
Red Dalek [on screen]: The Doctor cannot stop us.
Davros: And yet, Dalek Caan is uneasy.
(Davros flicks a switch to light up the chained remains of a Dalek casing containing an active mutant.)
Red Dalek: The abomination Is insane.
Davros: Show respect. Without Dalek Caan, none of this would be possible. And he speaks only the truth.
Caan: He is coming, the threefold man. He dances in the lonely places. Oh, creator of us all, the Doctor is coming. Tee hee hee hee

Dalek: All humans will leave their homes. The males, the females, the descendants. You will come with us. Resistance is useless.
[Lets hear it for the return of an old favourite]
Man: Where are you taking us?
Dalek: Daleks do not answer human questions. Stand in line.
(Wilf and Sylvia are watching from the corner.)
Silvia: Dad, please, come home. They're leaving our street alone.
Wilf: Yeah, I've got a weapon.
Silvia: It's a paint gun.
Wilf: Exactly. Them Dalek things, they've only got one eye. A good splodge of paint, they'd be blinded.
[PC Tom Campbell from Dalek Invasion Earth 2150, we're proud of you.]
Man: We're not going. Do you hear me? Laura, get back inside the house. Simon, get inside. Go! (The man picks up a house brick and throws it at the Dalek.) Get back in the sky (Clang as the brick bounces off the Dalek.) Get back where you came from and leave us alone. (He joins his wife and son inside their home.)
Dalek: Dalek attack formation seven. Maximum extermination.
(Three Daleks fire at the terraced house and it goes up in a fireball.)
Wilf: They're monsters.
Silvia: Please, Dad. Come home.
(They leave, and run into a lone Dalek.)
Dalek: Halt. You will come with me.
Wilf: Will I heck.
(He fires a splodge of yellow paint right onto the eyestalk. After a moment, it is boiled off.)
Dalek: My vision is not impaired.
Silvia: I warned you, Dad.
Dalek: Hostility will not be tolerated. Exterminate. Exterminate. Exter
(The Dalek's head explodes. Rose is standing behind it holding a honking big gun.)
Wilf: Do you want to swap?
Rose: You're Donna Noble's family, right? I'm Rose Tyler, and I need you.

Donna: Like a ghost town.
The Doctor: Sarah Jane said they were taking the people. What for? Think, Donna. When you met Rose in that parallel world, what did she say?
Donna: Just, the darkness is coming.
The Doctor: Anything else?
Donna: Why don't you ask her yourself?
(Rose is walking down the street towards them. The Doctor runs to her.)
Dalek: Exterminate.
(The Dalek's ray grazes the Doctor, but still lights him up and knocks him down. Jack appears and blasts the Dalek. Rose gets to the Doctor first.)
Rose: I've got you. It missed you. Look, it's me, Doctor.
The Doctor: Rose.
Rose: Hi.
The Doctor: Long time no see.
Rose: Yeah. Been busy, you know. Don't die. Oh, my God. Don't die. Oh my god, don't die.

Jack: Here we go. Good luck, Doctor.
Donna: Will someone please tell me what is going on?.
Rose: When he's dying, his er, his body, it repairs itself. It changes. But you can't!
The Doctor: I'm sorry, it's too late. I'm regenerating.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty