View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2019, 07:09 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

30 Days Of Unseen Horror

Day 22

girlhouse1.jpg

College is an expensive time for a young adults life and Kylie is no different relying on her mother to support is something that does not sit well with her so she starts making a few extra dollars working as a cam girl but she is still not making enough to help her with her fees. An opportunity comes up for her to join a profession cam site and make some big bucks and Kylie jumps at the chance. Girlhouse is not just a site its an actual house filled with girls who are on cam 24 hours members can log in at anytime to see their favourite girls.

Kylie is nervous moving into a house of strangers but all the girls make her feel right at home welcoming her and showing her the ropes. She is soon in the swing of things and wastes no time showing the members just what the new girl has to offer. Kylie is introduced to regular member called Loverboy who seems more interested in talking rather than the naked side of things but things turn weird when he sends a pictures to Kylie and one of the other girls finds it and hangs it up in the house mocking him. This sends Loverboy over the edge and he turns into Killer Boy sorry i couldn't resist

God damn this film is so good i was expecting annoying teen horror with a few jumps and stupidity but what i got was a brutal throwback slasher. Once things go south the kills are great and the killer looks creepy as ****. Great acting and all the characters are likeable another thing i was not expecting i was expecting a bunch of stuck up bitches but instead we get a more realistic bunch looking out for each other which was refreshing. Recorded this off the Horror Channel i will definitely be picking up a blu ray copy of this one.

8/10