View Single Post
Old 11th November 2019, 12:36 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

d9ffbcf4aa5df29167b21484b9aac12507a9deb9.jpg

Campaign

First off this game looks absolutely amazing sound voice acting and visually stunning.

As much as i loved Infinite Warfare this is the real CoD boots on the ground as they say and grounded in some sort of reality no jet packs or running up walls just good old fashioned combat. There is alot more stealth sections with night time raids on houses and compounds these levels are intense and can pull of the heart strings when you see families cowering while husbands and brother are taken down killed or arrested. The open battle levels are intense but sometimes the sheer amount of enemies becomes a joke sometimes when i was sneaking around in the dark Captain Price says in my ear five tangos moving on your position when the reality of it was 20 men rounded the corner nice one Pricey nice one. The story is run of the mill but still enjoyable and its a nice mixture of Russian and ISIS type enemies. Missions are interesting but can become frustrating at times when one or two hits will often see you eating dirt. As with all CoD games apart from Infinite Warfare the campaign is short and sweet a little too short but they always put all their time into the Multiplayer.

Campaign 7/10

Multiplayer

I have played about 5 hours so far mostly Free For All and its a blast still the usual sniping dick bags but what can you expect. The maps are average but gameplay is intense and exciting but the rotation of maps leaves alot to be desired often playing the same map every second game.

Multiplayer 7/10 so far.

I haven't gotten a chance to get into the Spec Ops mode much i played a few rounds solo and it didnt go well so waiting on my mate to pick it up before we can do some co op.

Overall there is plenty of bang for you buck here but only if you also like multiplayer if not wait for a big sale because as good as the campaign is its no where near worth 60s bucks or 50 queen heads for the UK.