View Single Post
Old 13th November 2019, 09:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Jurassic World 2015.

Since the failure of Jurassic Park, a new theme park has opened on its site Jurassic World. When the directors create a new genetically modified hybrid dinosaur Indominus Rex and escapes captivity going on a killing spree.

I didn't jump on the new Jurassic film bandwagon when it was released, it was more like jeez another one, how bad will it be, I was wrong, this was actually decent. Bryce Dallas Howard (we can ignore that she was in The Village) plays the new Park directoress who let scientists play God with creations with Dr Henry Wu (BD Wong) at the helm. Chris Pratt stars as Owen who lends a hand with training the raptors. Vincent D'Onofrio plays Hoskins, employee from InGen who seems to be a pain in the ass. Irrfan Khan (Life of Pi) stars as the park's owner and bit hyper in a helicopter.

There is some great visual effects with the CGI that the attractions look more real with good cinematography as well as good acting from everyone who look petrified. Spielberg didn't take the helm with directing only producing and when people offered ideas he went with them knowing what the audience wants. This film did get some bashing about being boring etc but seeing is believing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jw_cover.jpg (82.7 KB, 4 views)