View Single Post
Old 20th December 2019, 05:42 AM
Cult Master

No release date (as yet), but available for pre-order

Amazon UK 4K UHD - £180. "Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Box Set - Limited Edition (27 discs) featuring all 9 Saga movies on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and Bonus discs (Blu-ray) for every movie in a special collector's set. Episode I: Phantom Menace; Episode II: Attack Of The Clones; Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith; Episode IV: A New Hope; Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back; Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi; Episode VII: The Force Awakens; Episode VIII: The Last Jedi; Episode IX: The Rise Of Skywalker"

Amazon UK Blu-Ray - £65.00. "Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga boxset featuring all 9 Saga movies on Blu-ray with Bonus discs for every movie (18 discs). Episode I: Phantom Menace; Episode II: Attack Of The Clones; Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith; Episode IV: A New Hope; Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back; Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi; Episode VII: The Force Awakens; Episode VIII: The Last Jedi; Episode IX: The Rise Of Skywalker"

Zoom UK DVD - £45.00. "Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga boxset (9 discs) featuring all 9 Saga movies on DVD. Episode I: Phantom Menace; Episode II: Attack Of The Clones; Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith; Episode IV: A New Hope; Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back; Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi; Episode VII: The Force Awakens; Episode VIII: The Last Jedi; Episode IX: The Rise Of Skywalker"

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty